International Students



Foreign students wanting to enroll in Pro Aircraft Flight Training are required to obtain an I-20 (M-1) Visa Form before applying for an appointment at an embassy or consulate of the United States of America, prior to traveling to the United States.

To get an I-20 form from the flight school, you must send the following:

-  Submit the signed application form.

- $350.00 non-refundable application fee.

- A copy of your passport.

- Proof of financial responsibility (6 Months of Bank Statements).

NOTE: Bank statements must show proper and sufficient amount to cover your training and living expenses

Sponsorship: You will need a sponsorship letter, passport copy of a person sponsoring and six months of bank statements that must show proper and sufficient amount to cover your training and living expenses.

Bank loan: In the case of a bank loan, you must show proof of approved loan.


Once we receive the $350.00 non-refundable application fee and all required documents, Pro Aircraft will then send you an acceptance letter and I-20 (M-1) visa request form for you to take to the US embassy or consulate for the visa approval. (Bring two passport photos).

All students must submit a form I-901 along with a fee of $350.00 for visa interview or before re-entering the country on a new I-20. You can find this form and instructions for filing and make payment at the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s website:

All students are encouraged to register with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) before entering the country so as you save time and start your training sooner. You can file the TSA form at There is a $130.00 fee for TSA. Students must pay this fee for each course as they go. e.g. Private, Instrument, and Multi-Engine Commercial.


M1 Visa

The M1 visa is issued by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service after applying to an approved school. To qualify for the M1 visa you must meet the following criteria:

1. You must be enrolled in a training or academic program with an approved school. (Means) you must have acceptance letter and l-20 from flight school.

2. You must be enrolled as a full-time student.

3. You must be proficient in the English language, must be able to speak, read, write & understand English. 

4. You must show proof of sufficient funds to support yourself and your training during the entire proposed time of the study.

5. You must show proof of maintaining a residence or ties to your home country which proves that you intend to return.

NOTE:  If your visa had been denied for any reason you will need to contact the school immeddiately from the date of rejection and  return the original I-20 application to flight school.

After arriving in the United States, you will have 10 days to contact the school to begin your training. If you fail to contact the school within 10 days after arrival your I-20 will be terminated and you will forfeit your installment unless you had documented accident or illness.

(Student applying under false pretenses will forfeit all funds)